Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Someone is pointing out that in 10th grade English class Joan Calabrese presented the Carly Simon song, "Anticipation," which was also a ketchup TV commercial. She made some personal comparisons to her own family, where smoking is prevalent. This proves conclusively that I am not related to Joan and really don't care what she does. There were many songs discussed in Miss Marken's class but I don't have complete notes on that stuff. I really don't care that much. It is one thing to say hello at high school reunion but there is a limit. There is no reason to be jerking me back to 10th grade all of the time. The Bible says, "Do unto others what you would have them do unto you." So if they think they hooked me, that means that they will have to eat their own bait because they have actually hooked themselves.