Thursday, November 21, 2013

Which Reminds Me

The Italian magazine vendor was very pushy, very hypnotic of sales pitch. I was almost persuaded to buy magazines and then the extreme pushiness turned me off and I ordered the man to leave. Snapping myself back to reality, I suddenly realized that I can't do that. As good and affordable as that magazine deal sounded I don't even live there, only visiting, and don't need the hassle of having to change address very shortly, of having that stuff piling up in my place and not enough time to read even half, and later having to haul all of that stuff out to the garbage bin, all of which hassle I would be paying for. So I did not buy the magazine deal and, needless to say, don't want to hear another word about it. Thus I acquired an immunity to pushy magazine vendors who pound on the door a bit too vehemently. I am just not interested. Go away and leave me alone.