Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Strangely

It just wouldn't do for me to prattle on as if I were Queen Elizabeth or Anne Boleyn or some other reject of the Tudors and/or some snarky Italian. The Tudors have no place to be throwing stones at me when obviously they have no claim to the English throne, either, and their very own Henry a flawed character to say the least. I am sure that they know better than I the flawed outlook for Henry Tudor himself even though his descendants live on even though there are those who wish to review the Catholic/Protestant divorce. Anyway, we see that nowadays there are American Tudors as well as British but none of these have much place to tell Queen Elizabeth what to do when obviously they threw their tea boxes into Boston Harbor long ago figuratively speaking. Nobody really cares about that. Lots of very ordinary people may have royal ancestry. Yes, and what was the Reba Rambo song that talked about having royal blood flowing through my veins? I can't really speak for Reba Rambo, even though I may have sung some of her songs at church, but anyway it was just a figuratively speaking idea. We as believers in Christ are grafted onto the tree, as the Bible says in Romans 11. So it is really nothing to boast of, being not of our own doing but only a matter of faith in Christ. And Jesus himself said that he could make new descendants of Abraham out of stones (Matthew 3:9). I cannot imagine how a simple song sung in church could create such confusion among the church audience. Someone out there is really really stupid and pretending to be one of us or something like that, obviously.