Monday, October 18, 2010

About Melatonin

Once again let me explain: I just do not tan. Never tanned am I. Even if I would tan I could not tan and, anyway, why would I want to try to tan? Foolish hours spent in the sun would only leave me a reddish hue and broiled with blisters and peeling and searing pain. My freckles might darken slightly but no big deal. Thus, it logically follows that I would not wish upon myself a tan so why would you wish me tanned? I cannot tan. I will not tan. I would only fail to tan even if I tried to tan. Thus, in all seriousness, I will keep my freckles to myself and not share them with you because, really, tanned people just would not understand. Tanning might or might not accentuate your old-age wrinkles later. No one can really say for sure. Yes, being overweight also could affect wrinkling. Whatever. Tan or no tan, freckles or not, it does not matter. This is just a lot of yapping about melatonin.