Monday, October 25, 2010

Cori

Yes, I did write a letter to someone, maybe Cori's parents, I don't remember what I said, just something, maybe about some of things I was having to tolerate in Cori's horrid behavior. I really don't remember what I said or why. It was just something I probably should not have done but these people just do not seem to realize what a hardship it was trying to get along with horrid Cori. She was just such a mean person to me. Some people probably never realized this because they never saw the side of her that I saw but, anyway, I think that if these rich people want some poor person to serve as nanny/maid to their rebellious children they really should pay someone. There is no way that I was going to take orders from Cori after all of that garbage. If Cori wants a maid she will have to hire someone willing to tolerate her obnoxious attitude and she will have to pay them a generous salary to compensate. I was never paid so I do not have to put up with all this abuse. If anything, I could probably sue Cori bigtime for casting aspersions on my reputation. There is a verse in Deuteronomy 22 which talks about defaming a virgin and I think that I should be collecting a fortune right about now based on all of the false allegations circulated against me which have caused irreparable damage to my personal reputation and future prospects for marriage and career. It is actionable but it would be a real pain to fight all of these people and pin it down to something I could take to court. Perhaps God in heaven will see my lawsuit and send me the money because I sure do need the money.