Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nurses

Yes, my sister and Rachel Balius (MK Colombia?) attended nursing school together in Springfield, Missouri, for about three years. Which reminds me that one of their classmates at nursing school was Judy Thomson who is an MK Venezuela. So those three were all in nursing school together attending classes together and doing their nursing internship work right there across the street from headquarters. Judy Thompson later married some bigshot on staff at Bethany which, from all indications, is a very weird place. Bethanyites think they are better than everybody else and think that they should be in charge of everything even though if you ever attended the party that I did listening to Judy and Angie Thompson chatting with Forrest Beiser's little brother you would realize that actually Bethanyites are actually very weird. Or maybe I just don't get it. I don't find their weird humor very funny. They are just weird. I just wasn't there so their jokes just sound stupid to me. But then again I attended rival SCC so what would I know?