Friday, October 15, 2010

Animal Activiists

Yes, that was sort of weird the way Sharon was accusing me of abusing my dog and said that was one reason why "they" are choosing not to associate with me. So fine, I really don't care what "they" think although actually, technically speaking, it was my Dad who kicked the dog out of the way in the backyard. Anyway, it does not matter to me. I have no particular preference for associating with these animal rights activists who hide behind a cheapskate form of smug self-righteousness as the champions of animals while turning a blind eye to the plight of orphans who are stranded in institutional care without hope of being adopted by wealthy single women such as Sharon who would prefer globe-trotting excursions to the actual daily grind of caring for her own child in her own home. So I really don't care what Sharon thinks about anything either.