Friday, October 15, 2010

Baker Acted

And why do I imagine that I was Baker Acted? It is not like I was suicidal. In all of these years, have you ever caught me plotting a way to actually do the deed, that of extinguishing my own life? No, most likely you have never caught me slitting my wrists or anything so self-destructive as that. No, when it comes to do or die, I would rather just die than do such a deed. And anyway, wasn't that Jill and Linda's stupid Baker Act joke? So basically we are talking about a lose-lose situation. What did you think you were going to find anyway? It is not like I know anything more about it than anyone else obviously, so what is the whole point of this constant surveillance? An exercise in torture? A behavioral experiment? A wholly impractical joke? I think someone should call off the Baker Act joke like ASAP, immediately, now. How would you like to be treated like a pig in a poke? Really, will someone in charge please call the whole thing off. Thank you.