Friday, October 15, 2010

Dogs

I cannot imagine would imagine that I would ever mistreat or fight with my dog. It was unfortunate that time when our dog DiDi got too involved. My Dad was out in the backyard doing some kind of project and really not in a good mood. My Dad sometimes gets really frustrated when it comes to certain types of projects and he is concentrating on what he is doing and DiDi ran over to see what was going on and Didi got kicked out of the way. We normally do not treat our dogs that way but there are moments when dogs get kicked and, well, it happens. Are we going to send our Dad to jail for kicking the dog? No, I don't think so. These things happen. It is not like we abuse dogs on a regular basis. It was just one of those moments when the dog was in the wrong place at the wrong time.