Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mail Call

I just don't write letters very often, especially not personal ones, especially not to relatives who prefer to snub me on Facebook. If that means that I cannot be safely called a correspondent, then so be it. I never was very good at letter writing anyway other than a few exceptions such as Laurie who wrote to us first. Others will probably will never hear from me. It boggles the mind that many of these crackpot loony relatives of mine could imagine themselves being any kind of asset to me. Ha! No, somehow they do not seem to see what a huge liability they have become to me for various reasons which is why in most cases there is no reason whatsoever to remain connected to certain persons who by pure coincidence are descended from the same family tree as myself and with whom I otherwise have absolutely nothing in common. Even Jesus said, when his family was clamoring in the background, that he had more important things to do. Who are my relatives anyway? No one so important that they cannot be safely forgotten in order to accomplish a more important task. I really would almost prefer to die, to commit suicide, rather than to give certain uppity-ups even the tiniest toehold in my personal life. They have their lives. They showered nothing but curses on me so they should not expect to collect any prizes or rewards in exchange for their display of rotten attitude. Who do they think they are kidding anyway?