Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthdays

Yes, I remember that when I was in second grade I got the chicken pox. There was going to be a party for me at school but I got sick and missed school that day so I guess everyone had cupcakes with out me. No big deal really. I remember that I was so disappointed at the time but then later we moved somewhere else and I do not even remember who those people were. Maybe they do not remember me but it does not matter to me. They were never really my friends anyway. And anyway, a birthday is not that important. Lots of wicked people are very very popular so just having lots of friends does not necessarily prove anything. Popular sometimes just means nothing. Sometimes the ones who do the right thing are forgotten and unpopular. So popularity is not what it is cracked up to be in my opinion.