Friday, November 19, 2010

Tribal Nonsense

I am so glad that we have no tribal system here in the United States and that my extended family relatives really have nothing to say about this. After all, we all know that third cousin Danny Barth is a completely worthless mental retard at least in my opinion. Just because these people are related to me, that does not mean that they have a clue about what really matters or what the story really is. We could not care less about what moron idiot Danny Barth says and even less about the silly Butterfields and their obnoxious take on this point. We also are ignoring the ignoble Kansas prairie dog Sharon Baldwin and her Pasadena paramour Mike Bealls. They are only little tiny pieces of the story. The story is much bigger than any one of us as they would know if they had any brains in their empty heads. No need to insult me but this is war so I am returning the favor. No need to jump through hoops to try to impress Uncle Ariel when we all know that our great-grandparents had seven children and so Uncle Ariel only has one little piece of the story and his five kids each only have one little piece of Uncle Ariel's piece of the story and so forth. If it were up to me, I would only have one little piece of my grandparent's story in this regard but, anyway, the story is not about me either. The story is about something else beyond us. The story is about Emmanuel, God with us. Jesus Son of God came down from glory and took on the form of man and dwelt among us and then died on the cross so that through faith in Him we might be saved. So we are all of us filthy dirty sheep. But through faith in Him we are cleansed and purified. He lives in me so that in His strength I may live according to righteousness. All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to [his] purpose. Ok, so the Dannieblle song says His Word rather than "purpose," a poetic license. Anyway, God's Word, the Bible, expresses God's purpose for us. Which means that we must study to show ourselves approved, a workman rightly able to divide the Word. All of this mindless yapping just does not substitute for actual study of the Word of God.