Monday, November 1, 2010

Vacuum Roaring

Yes, during college one night I remember I was in the piano room practicing and this guy comes in and starts vacuuming. The noise was very loud. I was sort of cranky when I asked him if he could please go away because I was trying to practice and all of the noise was sort of unnerving. Sure I could have tried to find another piano room maybe. Still, it was bizarre that he brings his wife to talk to me about how I had better not say anything or complain or report him to the authorities because he was just doing his job. She was so overwrought. It is not like I went over his head or reported him to anyone else so it was sort of overkill on her part. I just wanted to practice without all this noise and commotion and anyway there are plenty of other rooms to vacuum. So it was very weird that his wife would get involved in her husband's job especially as she was borrowing trouble. Maybe I really should report her to the authorities so that she can be stopped from interfering in her husband's job but that is really not my problem. I really do not want to get that involved with them especially as I do not remember their names or anything about them, just that they very weird.