Friday, November 5, 2010

Central Florida

I sometimes wonder why the trailer trash sluts of Central Florida think they are entitled to say something to me. I only wrote a story about them when it was assigned to me by my editor after his long conversation with the high school principal. Otherwise I really would not care, personally speaking, to discuss such personal matters with them or discuss their problems with the high school guidance counselor. No, I am no longer on the newspaper staff so it is not my assignment to interview slut-witch puppeteer Christy Register, MK-Colombia? Ecuador? somewhere in NW South America. Anyway, I seem to remember hearing something about her big mistake but, well, sorry. I do feel sort of sorry for her but it is not my problem. Puppeteering talent is one thing, stupidity is another. Her husband is probably someone who would not have passed my test. So Christie settled for a lowlife loser but it was her decision, not mine. Sorry but, well, it happens all the time, especially in Redneckville Central Florida, which does not make it right. Lots of stupid things happen all the time yet nothing at all is proven by belaboring this point at my expense. Am I supposed to give Christie a prize for her nasty attitude when actually she needs a major attitude adjustment as her bitingly saracastic puppet schtick well proves? It is not my place to give her the attitude adjustment that she desperately needs but, really, why else would the AG have to shut down the STAR video ministries? With Christie in charge all they were able to produce was a bunch of nasty "Laugh-In" style programs that, well, really, are highly forgettable. Lots of better quality videos for youth are available at Christian bookstores nationwide. STAR was supposed to be something else, some more utilitarian, a missionary agency producing videos for speakers of other languages in other countries. It is hard to do that when you are spending all your resources on Christie's silly stuff.