Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Fascist Hell

I am so glad that I live in a free country where there is no fascism and where my relatives play absolutely no role in my personal life and have absolutely nothing to say about me and any personal decisions that I might make regarding a potential marriage partner, career path, etc. Given the pathetic stupidity level of certain relatives of mine, it is best that those relatives never be consulted in anything with regards to me. They are worthless in terms of anything and they would only serve to muck things up rather than help and might even greatly damage what is in my best interests. They are just a bunch of clueless "nincompoops" to borrow a phrase I heard somewhere. They know who they are so I should not have to mention any names. Not all of my relatives deserve contempt but there are those aunts and uncles, those cousins, both nearby and distant, who have well earned my total contempt and they probably know who they are, bless their wicked little hearts. My Dad always said that relationships are so important but sometimes relationships are just a huge problem, especially when those relationships consist of a bunch of nasty people who always treat me like garbage and weigh me down with all of their problems. Until they wise up and help me, then I do not want to hear another word from them. Relationships and networking are just a huge potential problem in my opinion. Those people I think are my friends might really be my enemies so I cannot trust anyone really. And besides, like I said, I am so glad that I have no fascism in my family and thus no problems or interference from relatives and family members will be tolerated.