Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chickens

This reminds me that Lynda Lestarjette once mentioned that the Cederblom boys burned down a chicken coop in the Dominican Republic. I later mentioned this to Tim but obviously I probably should not have said anything. I had not realized it was such a sensitive subject with him but Tim acted like I was pointing a gun at him or threatening war. Very strange. I had not really meant it that way and don't really know very much about that other than what Lynda said but it is no surprise that we all know each other and that these little incidents are passed down the grapevine. Tim should remember that we MKs are not just any local yokels. We are all connected in various ways so it is silliness and vanity for the DR missionaries to pretend otherwise. You just never know when things might come back around to bite you.