Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jetsetters

For all of these reasons, we could not care less what the jetsetters say about us behind our backs. We cannot be expected to keep track of all of their problems. And as long as we are talking about jetsetters, we might as well throw in Marty Lestarjette, that jaw-flapping batty old witch whose daughter Lynda and husband served in a Muslim country. We heard the horror stories but we do not want to go there. We also do not want them bringing the horror home with them. We have enough problems without all of their garbage. What would I know about the DR and about Lynda's aspirations of being a writer which she briefly mentioned but said she was much too busy raising children? Well I don't know anything about that. It is just not my problem. They should remember that. Hopefully, someone will fire creepy weird monster Mark because Lynda Lestarjette's writing career is just not my problem. Just because she co-wrote a book with her husband, that does not mean anything to me. It is not my job to honor Mark's wife. Obnoxious Mark and his wife are just a nuisance to me and nothing more. They will never be friends of mine, especially not after that. I will not be wasting $10 on their book. It is not a bill that I have to pay so it is not my problem