Friday, November 25, 2011

Alabama Loser

Yes, I do know one other person from Alabama, that pathetically wimpy loser Tim Connally. I always did have no respect or regard for that obnoxious Alabama pestilence of Southeastern alumni who imagine themselves somehow better while their own rotten attitude belies their uselessness. Of course, I never liked Tim Connally ever and always thought he was a total creep, classic example of pretentious PK, long before he was diagnosed with Parkinsons and wasted away to nothingness. I guess that his wife, that viciously hideous bitch Christie Gladstone, got what she deserved when she married that Deep South blob of nothingness, just riding on the coattails of their pretentious parents. Obviously those two pathetically stupid people do not deserve to have children and yet they have maybe five of them, not that I ever said anything about that. So we see that one cannot always say who does or does not deserve to have children. Perhaps the children will do fine as adults in spite of their having such pathetically horrible parents. Yes, it wouldn't be fair to judge the Connally kids by their horribly worthless parents, at least in my opinion.

Yes, so how do I tell that horrible woman Raeann to butt out of my personal life? I just can't stand those people and never want to do any ministry projects with them ever in this lifetime. Once was bad enough. Surely God would not curse me with any future attachment to Raeanne and her horrible daughters because personally I just can't stand those people and hopefully they will get a clue, too, that they have no place in my life and ministry, thanks anyway.