Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pot Party

I certainly don't know anything about pot use in my high school. I am not sure if there ever was any of that but there was that sick smell that makes you wonder about them, not that I would go around accusing people without really knowing anything, unlike some other people I can think of. It just makes you wonder, I mean, all these weird clues. Anyway, I was never at the party so I don't know. I vaguely remember saying something like this to someone like maybe Sharon. Anyway, I can't be expected to talk about something that I don't know anything about which is why I don't really have anything to add to your amusing TV parody, thanks anyway. I am referring of course to the beach party which we passed by on our way to youth camp. They certainly were a rowdy bunch, that's the only thing I can say for sure about that.