Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dealing

Yes, what is this deal that my relatives have worked out behind my back wherein I get nothing and they get to pull all kinds of strings behind my back and turn my entire life into a huge joke? I think it stinks. One would think that my wicked aunts and uncles would be ashamed of all their little "keeping up with the Joneses" tricks but they are really not nice people so no one should be surprised at their unbelievably rotten attitudes, their hatefulness toward me, and the way that they conspired to utterly destroy my life, as if there were anything "better" about them. Ha ha ha! Was I supposed to sign some paper signing everything over to them? No, it doesn't work that way. They just stretch everything out waiting for me to die and then, since I have no children, they can redistribute everything without setting aside a portion for me and my family as I have none. So I am stuck and I have no one to blame but myself because I fell for their stupid trick. What was the apple for? The lure of knowledge. My eyes will be opened and learn that there was nothing of any significance to discover in the first place. They think that I should have known better than to attend college. Women in their family are supposed to drop out of college at age 15 to get married and start having children. That is all there is to life, just sweeping floors and burping babies and nothing more. In their book you cannot be married with children and also have a college degree. It is just one or the other. Of course, there are exceptions but you have to have money to make exceptions. Otherwise, it just isn't going to work.