Sunday, November 6, 2011

Counting

Yes, what is Mark Triplet's problem anyway? A guy who cannot even count the number of kids on the bus is obviously not someone whose opinion matters a whole lot at least in my opinion and has no place to be tossing darts at me. Why should I pretend to be fooled by Mark's fakiness in pretending to be nice to me when actually behind my back he is trashing me all over the place? I am not so stupid as not to know that. Mark is just pretending that he has to be nice to me while telling everybody else some other crackpot story that has nothing to do with the reality of my miserable existence. I only lived less one year in the state of Missouri and the misery of that year follows me around everywhere I go. I don't remember what I did there in the State of Misery that could deserve to be so maligned by those horrid people: Pam Hart, Judy, Karen, Mark, Marge, Amy, Don Triplett, etc. I don't even want to hear another word from those whiny obnoxious people. Life is too short to let those whiny Nicaragua dogs rain on my parade such as it is, i.e., my miserable existence.