Monday, November 7, 2011

No More Carol Long

When will Harold Mintle finally get a clue that I am no longer working for him? That ended a long, long time ago and I also no longer have to put up with obnoxious Carol Long as my supervisor, praise the Lord. Just getting out of reach of obnoxious Carol Long was reason enough to quit my job oh so many many years ago, although getting out of reach of Harold Mintle also was definitely a motivating factor. It would help if I had some other option to turn to that does not involve any input from obnoxious Carol Long and Harold Mintle not to mention some others who drive me nuts. Still, not having to tolerate Carol Long is worth the heavy cost.. Carol Long is the worst kind of Old Maid I never wanted to be, hugely overweight, obnoxiously overbearing, treats me like a robot, always shoveling more busywork into my inbox, always picking at me for various personal issues that I would rather not discuss like for example that I talk to myself and the guys were complaining about that because they walk by my desk and I am typing and mumbling to myself about something as if it is a crime to think, always dumping multiple projects on my back and then two minutes later asking me if everything is done yet, always explaining the most obvious chores to me as if I were her third grade student from when she used to be a teacher maybe. I would rather kill myself than hear another word from Carol Long/Harold Mintle, a horrible nightmare of a job that was. I hope that I have made myself understood.