Saturday, November 12, 2011

Trailer Trash Dismissed

Also dismissed are those two trailer trash ladies. I am sorry if I made some stupid comment about them maybe 30+ years ago although only based loosely on something my mother said but my life really cannot be held hostage to those two horrible single ladies. If they were such nice people why have they always be so unfailingly mean and nasty to me although mostly behind my back? Obviously there is something wrong with this picture and I'm not sure what or that I even care to find out why. I just want to get on with my life and forget about them, drop them off at the airport and bid them adieu and maybe we will all be able to get along in heaven because we will all be perfect then. Until then, so long, farewell. I have other things on my mind now and not enough time for doing what I want to do which will not include rolling around in a trailer trapped for the rest of my life with her or rather them, they know who they are. Sorry but I just don't have time for the trailer trash ladies. Time is too short.