Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nasty Caroline

Wow, that was so nasty of hideous hag Caroline Kennedy-Schlossberg to send along such a nasty message. As if I ever sent a ringy-dingy to that Irish bootlegger pretentiously pretending to represent Americans like me. Someone really should return the favor because, you know, if I really wanted to hear from Caroline I would go out and buy the book but obviously I am not interested. You can search the evidence from now until kingdom come and never find a book by Caroline at my house. I probably would never even bother to drive to the library to read for free anything written by Caroline Kennedy-Schlossberg, thanks anyway. I have enough things to think about without these rich Democrats meddling in my personal life and stomping all over and crushing what little I do have, thanks anyway.