Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I am good

I am sinful and yet I am good. When God created me as the woman to complement the man he said that this is good. Sin marred this creation and yet I am good in a manner of speaking. This is not to say that there is a law requiring me to compliment certain twerpy little brats who make my life miserable, referring of course to those guys, even though they are good, too. It is not necessary that I explain to them that they are good. They already know that. And anyway, aren't we all good? Everything that God created is good. There is nothing wrong with a lot of good things that I can do or could do or could have done but it's too late now anyway. It was the wily serpent who turned my good and gave it to the bad. I let the serpent run my life and the serpent stole everything. Still, I am not any more of a bad person than you. You can do a lot of good things and still be bad as far I am concerned because you do nothing that is good for me. Thus, you are bad in my opinion. So there.