Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Not My Fault

It's not my fault that the Wicked Witch Con Artist is targeting me with her high-powered connections for some vague mysterious reason, something like she really hates my guts and is just too chicken to come right out and say it to my face. How much more convenient to hide behind the system but I really don't care that she hates my guts. I just am who I am and her hatred is just part of the system, something to be ignored or just tolerated because obviously I myself, only one person, can't change the system. All I can do is remind her that she is not my counselor anymore and I never called her for counseling to start with so how would she know anything about me unless Wicked Witch Counselor Sue Watkins can't keep anything confidential. I never expressed a desire to commit suicide but I might as well commit suicide if I am going to talk to a counselor like nasty horrid monster Sue Watkins because obviously everything I say will be twisting in the wind soon after.