Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Unanswered Questions

Yes, there is no need for me to say anything about Stephanie and her problems. If Thomas Hills really wants to know more about that, he can always ask his CIA buddies who work for the government and I imagine they will tell him everything they know which is probably a lot more than I know or else they probably know where to find the information he is requesting. Obviously I would not be a great source of information about anything given that I am not in a good position to do that. If you asked me as a friend and classmate and fellow patriot then I might tell you what I know out of the generosity of my heart or else just in the way of self defense and proving my non-involvement and do not know anything about it but if Thomas is not wanting to be my friend and just being pushy and belligerent, then I don't have to put up with his rotten attitude. I feel myself under no obligation to vote for his political boondoggles, thanks anyway.