Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bear Story

When I was in first or second grade at the Christian School in San Bernardino, Calif., there was a special presentation by a guy who told a story maybe about a bear or something. Only part of the story was told, ending with some sort of dilemma for the protagonist of the story, and we children were asked to write, invent, create, make up the rest of the story. What would you do in this given situation and/or dilemma? I don't remember what I wrote. I have no idea. I wish now that I could remember but the answer does not come to mind, probably because my answer was too stupid or just not worth remembering or being brought to mind so many years later. I cannot imagine why this would matter to anyone at this present time. If Debbie Lange has some bone to pick I really don't care to hear about it. I am not going to respond to that sort of badgering. Enough said.