Monday, January 30, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Ah yes, now I remember, you were talking about Edgar Allan Poe and making some points about how you are discontinuing that poet model due to an excessively introspective tendency to obsess on topics of a dark and occult nature. What does that have to do with me? I am not aware of myself being related to Poe. I don't know anything about that. We all read Poe's short stories as required reading in high school and they are dark and spooky but yet he contributed something to literature that is considered valuable by scholars even 200 years later so we really can't say that he didn't deserve to live or whatever was the point that you were trying to make about Poe. What? Poe ate too much? I couldn't quite understand what are these points you were making about Poe. So you are saying that we should look to fill a job position, not to be a Poe or a poet or a Po-ate? Ok, fine. So you think that I am too introspective? Well, if you are one of those boring Hondurans you really wouldn't understand. I could try to explain but you would only be confused.