Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Which Reminds Me

When I was planning to go to Virginia, I remember that someone gave me a phone number to call of someone who had been there earlier and had a great job typing things, telling me that I should call them also, so when I went to Virginia I called the phone number but never got an answer. No one answered the phone so that never amounted to anything. The phone number had been given to me by someone who was a friend of what-was-her-name from Miami, Jeannie?, who later started her own foster home there in Miami. She had formerly worked at Life Publishers and was also a friend of Bobby. But that was a whole different story. So anyway, her references were not helpful to me but it was nice of her to offer to help, even though it was just a phone number to nowhere.