Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Oh, yes, now I remember, someone, maybe the Pope, was reminding me that he is the one who occupies the chair of Saint Peter and holds the Keys of Heaven. So obviously based on that we would all need to check in with them now and then, even though we can't always agree on every little point. Who are we to argue with Jesus who said of Peter that on this rock he would build his church? Without the Keys, we are just in a holding pattern without being able to make any progress to the next thing, not being able to loose or bind things on earth as it is in heaven. Yes, I get that, but I don't see what specific thing you are asking me to do about that in regards to land reform. Who would think of writing a book about land reform in Ohio? Not me. Ohio is really not my problem.