Thursday, January 5, 2017

Which Reminsd Me

OK, so you just spent 20-30 years dismantling my brain and my life and for no good reason, just because some annoying people want to make some cheapskate points all at my expense, as if I even know what they are talking about. How many times do I have to say, "Oh, I didn't know that," before you figure out that you are barking up the wrong tree? Where do I get off this merry-go-round? I just want to stop the bus and get off and go home. I want to be in control of my own life. I keep trying to fire them and you keep giving them back the power that they actually don't deserve. All they do is squander time and resources on silly points that don't really matter. Time is short. I just want to do my own thing. "Do your own thing." Isn't that a worthy goal for one who came of age in the 1970s?