Sunday, January 15, 2017

Which Reminds Me

So you are saying that if I pay you, that you will under contract deliver to me God's blessings. But if I am a penniless beggar God cannot love me. You are saying that God will not help me if I do not have $10 in my pocket. What is wrong with this picture? What did blind Bartimaeus do to deserve his sight? He was just there on the side of the road making noise. What did the woman with the issue do to deserve a healing? She wasn't exactly following the rules and yet she did get her healing. So I fail to see why I should depend on some hostile Michigan riff-raff to do something. I think that Jesus can hear me praying with or without you. If you are not going to help me, well, tough luck. You'll just have to get it from someone else, not me. Besides which, I don't think that I need Michigan for anything.