Friday, January 13, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I seem to remember that years ago at Vida Publishers there was a huge conflict in which a confrontation occurred involving Bob and also maybe Pam, John, Sue, in regards to his shuffling of monies from one fund to another. I was already gone by that time although I have before and since heard some rumors of dubious value about that, nothing that I can conscientiously repeat online. I really have no idea what that was about. There was a clash of financial philosophies perhaps but not necessarily something that I would be able to discuss intelligently. Wouldn't I just look ridiculous hobnobbing with those idiots? If there was anything that needed to be said about that I can be ably represented my mother who probably knows more about that than I. Bob can always my mother if he wants additional comments.

As for the flap about David, well, I can't say that he didn't bring it all upon himself without any help from me. I wasn't there at the time so I don't quite see what happened or why, never mind about the idiotic rantings of Sherry.