Monday, January 23, 2017

Which Reminds Me

You were asking me if David is the Antichrist but I really am not qualified to answer such a question.

The only thing that I know is that there is nothing that I can do about that even if it were true. When I was working at SFNN, Rick Hayden mentioned to us that his wife's name is Sue Klein, a district attorney in Palm Beach County, but the name did not ring a bell with me at the time. Believe it or not, I really did not remember that the daughter of Uncle Winfred had married into the Klein family, although they are divorced now. Although we had once visited Uncle Winfred in the Dallas area, and were introduced to Beverley and Richard, I had not remembered later what their names were, just that they were there at the time, they did not sit down at the lunch table with us, they were in another room talking to themselves. So the name of Klein did not ring a bell with me in that regard, so it gets very annoying to later notice that all these people have been playing games over my head when I was never planning to go there and was not aware of any agreement in regards to my not being allowed to live in California even though this is supposedly a free and Democratic nation where you can live wherever you want. There is no law requiring me to live in Texas or not, or any other state such as New York for that matter. I cannot imagine there being anything of significance that I would need to discuss with them about that or anything else. They are just some distant cousins or in-law cousins of whom there is really nothing to say, just boring persons living their humdrum lives undeserving of so much public attention. We were never that close.