Monday, January 2, 2017

Which Reminds Me

My mother is always right when she says that I must do the social correct thing even if it kills me. So I did that when my mother forced me to attend a wedding shower held for Carol (MK-Ecuador) who, incidentally, was only 16 years old when she married Mark. I don't know why I don't remember anything about that. It was probably a matter of a few silly games, refreshments, and mainly watching the bride open many gifts. I seem to remember that her boyfriend might have stopped in for a few minutes. So basically that is all that I can remember about that, just a standard event in the presence of many people I mostly had never met previously and whose names I cannot possibly recall. We had recently moved to the area and we knew very few people at the time. Strange that I should be hearing all these weird messages from Carol just because she married into the Johnson family of whom nothing is known, just that their name is Johnson. (Personally I rather dislike the Johnsons, and the Garlits by extension, maybe because I see that they are hostile to me even though I can't see what their game is, but attending the wedding shower was the socially correct thing for us to do, certainly.)