Friday, January 6, 2017

Which Reminds Me

You were saying that you think that the Calkins or Caulkers were the shipbuilders who helped to engineer the defeat of the Spanish Armada, and that perhaps helps to explain why we are so much loathed by them. I would be interested to see the documentation on that point. You say that perhaps we could offer some assistance to you in barricading against the Spanish onslaught. I am saying I really don't see how I can help you with that when I am already too vulnerable to Spanish attack. Our very own government does nothing to help or protect us from these Porto Rican bulldogs, in fact is itself engineering our defeat in spite of anything we might do right. Our very own government is currently obsessed with the browning of America. If the people are running the show and the people are mostly black or brown, obviously we will always be in the minority. Anyway, we never did have any thought of dominating in terms of numbers, Duh, the numbers game is only one game, not really the whole enchilada, nor what I care about. Just to be a common garden-variety brown-noser seems to me no great aspiration.