Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bee Heeled

I am so sick and tired of this old worn-out joke. Sure, it wasn't very nice of those guys at Evangel College, whatever their names were I don't quite recall, to be making fun of poor old Mr. Angley and it was perhaps even dumber of me to maybe once unthinkingly repeat the joke sort of although I can't quite remember what I said. Looking back from an older and wiser perspective, I see that Mr. Angley has a lot of problems and it would not be very nice or productive to make fun of him. He has his place of ministry. That said, I need to remind Mr. Angley that I am NOT his dog. I do feel sorry for him given that he has a lot of problems but he also has a lot of friends, too, so basically I really don't feel all that sorry for poor old Mr. Angley. I really don't have this problem that he keeps talking about so basically that problem is not my problem and so he really has nothing to say to me. I feel sorry for those people but it's not my problem. Life is too short for me to sit around worrying about their problem. I have other things to think about other than Mr. Angley's sad and pathetic problem. Sorry but it's true and I am only saying this because someone asked, sort of, because otherwise I really would not have a clue about Mr. Angley. To tell the truth, I don't follow television closely enough to keep up to date on Mr. Angley's situation. There are just so many of these people on TV anymore that no one person could possibly keep track of them all.