Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Sister the Thief

Yes, I vaguely remember that when we were small children visiting my grandparents in Oceanside my sister went off to play with some children down the street and liked a certain toy so much that she brought the toy home with her. When my mom found out about that she made her take the toy back because it did not belong to her. Obviously I never did anything like that. I could retell the story if you really want to know, not that I remember anything about that. I don't know why this matters so much when my sister was only maybe four or five years old and she learned her lesson. It is not like I go around shoving it in her face all the time, unlike the way I am constantly mistreated by everyone for no particular reasone except that everyone hates me, obviously. I wasn't just imagining things when I used to ramble on in paranoid fashion in my diary about how nobody likes me. It was true, obviously. I don't make this stuff up.