Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kick Out the Stupid Doctor

Yes, we must remind everyone that Dr. Sanchez does not belong to my family, my church, my school, my country and his stupid rules do not apply to me. Where are his wicked daughters/sisters anyway and what do his family problems have to with me? Nothing obviously. Obviously Noel imagines and fancies that bashing me is going to somehow restore his family's lost honor and glory but that is not so. Just bashing me is not going to help with all the other books that I know nothing about and never read and all the parties that I never attended and all the people I never met and don't know anything about. Sorry but these obnoxious Baptists are such depressing people, always trying to pretend that it was our fault when actually they don't really have anything good to offer me, only some poisonous garbage, always trying to build themselves up in their own strength instead of letting the Holy Spirit work God's will in people's hearts and lives. What did the Baptists ever do for me anyway except to laden me with all these burdens that are too heavy for me to bear? Why should I bother to call them when they never call me anyway? They treat me like the enemy when actually they have not and never will make the effort to learn how to be my friend.