Friday, October 7, 2011

The Problem With Billionaires

Yes, what a joke, the bazillionaire Brizuelas pretending to be poor people, as if they needed the money and as if they could not afford to pay for whatever they want, a million-dollar condo in Miami, a flat in Paris or whatever. These billionaires did not amass their vast personal fortunes by being kind and generous to regular white folks such as myself. I should know that in a very personal way, shouldn't I? It's a dog eat dog world out there and these Brizuela billionaires did not get ahead with a view toward the English. It's more like they would bury us under a blizzard of Continental blithering if we let them if you know what I mean. So obviously it is not like I am going to bother calling Martha back. I already sort of know that she is just working the angles to make me look like an idiot. No need to add fuel to that fire, thanks anyway.