Monday, October 31, 2011

Jan's Book

I remember almost nothing about Jan's book. I am sure that I read at least part of it but it didn't seem all that interesting to me, just the same history stuff that one probably finds pretty much everywhere anyway if one wants to look them up on Wikipedia or something like that. Those television people all look the same to me. However, I must say that it would be so funny to watch Miriam, Bob Hoskins' secretary, riffing on a book like that. She always was hysterically funny. I was never witty that way so I don't know where these people come up with all these weird things to say. If I tried to do that I would just bomb so I don't even try, not ever. And besides, I would get in too much trouble if anyone found out that I was ever talking to Miriam and even worse that I laughed. She really puts her foot in it sometimes and gets herself in deep trouble with that warped mind of hers. It would be funny to watch but the ticket would be way too expensive.