Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pizza

Yes, I do like pizza but I also realize that the pizza delivery man is not going to let me have my pizza if he does not get paid first. It is not like the pizza man is really my friend or anything like that. It is not like the pizza man is going to care about whether I am hungry at the time or whatever, only about the cash or credit card and also tip. That's just how it is in the business world. It's all got to be quid pro quo. And likewise it's not like I would want the pizza man showing up at my house when I did not call him. The pizza man should not be making an appearance at the front door unless delivery is requested. Otherwise, it is not like the pizza man and I are on any kind of personal friendship basis. There is no need for the pizza man to wonder what I think about his personal behavior and lifestyle when he is involved in activities other than the delivery of pizzas. So like I am saying, you are just a pizza man and it is none of your business.