Thursday, October 20, 2011

Uncle Sam's Rotten Rich Kids

Yes, I so much can't stand Uncle Sam's rotten rich kids. Cori, for example, is a prime example of rotten rich kid who thinks that her money and her connections to power entitle her to behave like trash and then beat me up and throw me away like yesterday's garbage because I dared to criticize her. With Uncle Sam's rotten rich kids, it just doesn't matter what I do right. It's just all about them and whatever they want. If I don't serve their political purposes they have no sense of loyalty or caring about me. It's just all about them. If I make them feel guilty because I don't do exactly whatever they want then they can be merciless and I have no escape. That is why it is better not to aspire to even be acquainted with rich people. All they do is make one's life miserable. I just wish I had know more about this earlier.