Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stewart Connections

It should also be pointed out that the family of Susie Stewart (MK-El Salvador) of Paso Robles is not related to the Stewarts of Upland and thus should not be confused with the Stewarts who are distantly related to us, not that this matters very much generally speaking. Susie's grandfather was Harry I. Stewart, not Harry V. Stewart, so obviously it is not his photograph that is found in our family's possession. Besides, Harry I. Stewart's mother was Louella Alice Alderson, not Louella Whetstone, so obviously she was not my great-grandmother's cousin nor was she related to Sharon, at least not from that angle. And there is some speculation as to whether Buzz's name is really Walter but that would not make him a son of Harry V. Stewart anyway. So all of these facts leave me unrelated to the Stewarts which does not bother me very much. I never was one of them anyway.