Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Problem With Methodists

The problem with Methodists is that they think they know everything and they think that only they can represent the interests of the United States, as if any non-Methodist could not possibly understand anything and is completely worthless in terms of being a U.S. citizen or having even a shred of intelligence. It further compounds the problem for us Pentecostals that back-stabbing traitors like Wicked Witch Murlene and her screechy wicked daughter Rebecca, who defected to Methodism, go around saying nasty things about us behind our backs that are not exactly true and playing all kinds of political games that make us look like idiots.

These Methodists forget that this is not England, a country with a state religion that purports to represent British interests in the religious sphere. This is the United States of America where we are all of us free to exercise our religion as best we can, right or wrong doctrinally is immaterial, as long as we are not stomping all over the Methodists' toes. The idiotic opinions of my cousins who happen to be Methodists do not have any great importance in my view and should not be given any greater weight than my own brilliant thought patterns, it goes without saying. In the whole grand scheme of things our country's founders did not intend for these idiotic Methodist witches to be running roughshod over the rights of normal people like me.

Anyway, I was not planning to have to fight a huge battle against people who were supposed to be my friends and relatives countrypeople and were supposed to understand the plain and obvious truth staring them in the face and poised to bite off their noses to spite their faces. If everyone is going to be so nasty to me then there is absolutely no point in my continuing to bother to do anything for them or even try to benefit the glory of trashy wortheless Methodism. By that, I am not defending the obnoxious Catholics or the whiny Presbyterians either. You are all a bunch of whiny nothingness. If only it were legal for me to commit suicide. Yes, that would be the perfect solution but alas someone will have to pay for this mistreatment of me because I certainly cannot afford to do it.