Thursday, October 20, 2011

Overheard

Ok, so maybe I do vaguely think that I overheard something about the money but it did not strike me as particularly important at the time. People acted so weird when they though I heard something but there is certainly no reason to make my entire life grind to a halt just to talk about that silly stuff, obviously, and anyway, I was at the time terrified to ask any questions because these people get so weird about everything. Better to just forget about that nonsense because it is not important anyway. So what if we happened to walk past a group of partying people on the beach walking to the campground at El Cuco for annual church youth camp in August? It was still summer and Libby and her friends were probably just having a good time before school would be starting at the beginning of September and it was that week in August when the entire country is on vacation anyway so lots of people are out vacationing. I never really thought very much about that. Maybe Sharon asked me who those people were and if I recognized any of them and I probably answered whatever questions I was asked, not that I recognize all of them, just Libby and a few others, not that I remember now anything very clearly, just some people partying and maybe drinking and smoking, I'm not sure. We Christian MKs are not supposed to do that so although they hailed us waving flashlights and tried to greet us and ask us what we were doing we didn't say very much and kept on walking because they seemed too wild for us.