Monday, October 10, 2011

Too Much

Yes, that was very strange, all those people screaming and yelling at me and all because I wrote one stupid letter. OK, so it was stupid, but still, one letter does not give those people any rights to go around trashing me all over the place or in fact to say anything. I did not do anything to them. I don't know even know who they are or what their problem is. They obviously have a lot of problems but it is not something for me to worry about. That stuff is ancient history now and if those people cannot forgive and forget then they will be living forever under a curse which is not my problem. They are responsible for their own rotten attitudes, not me.

Yes, I vaguely recall someone talking, maybe it was Susie, about how pukey it was to see Roseanne Murphy Benner cuddling on Don Benner's lap and cooing and acting like a little sex bunny or something like that. I vaguely remember her saying that but it is not like I really have anything to say about them. I vaguely remember them but it has been many many years since I saw them and in the whole scheme of things they really are not much more than acquaintances to me. She was my third grade teacher who scolded me about staring out the window too much instead doing my schoolwork. Ok, so I think therefore I am. My Dad mentioned that Don Benner's first wife was Chinese. I have no clue about who she was or how that divorce went down. I don't want to know anything else about those people. You would have to ask John Bueno howhat happened. I am sure that he knows all about it. I for one am really not interested in learning about the sordid contents of John Bueno's sick mind. I have an idea that things must be really weird in there but fortunately he is no longer in the AG so he is no longer my problem. Hallelujah!