Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mistake

Yes, that certainly was a big mistake, accepting Cori Nipper's invitation. Cori obviously needed other girls along to get her parents permission to use their family cabin in the woods, but I should have known better than to accept any invitation from Cori. The reality is never exactly the way it was described in the original invitation, how the three of us girls would be sleeping in one room upstairs and the guys downstairs. Things did not end up happening exactly that way and we always have to do whatever Cori wants or she cops and attitude but anyway I did not do anything wrong. I don't know about you but my conscience is clear even if some people could construe the appearance of evil and read more into that weekend than is merited. I can't speak for some other people such as Monroe and his girlfriend but at least my conscience is clear.