Monday, October 17, 2011

Martha the Receptionist

I wonder what makes Wicked Witch Martha think that I was ever the receptionist? No, Martha is just the receptionist and always will be because obviously time stands still in that La-la land of the Latino Lunatics. It would be so cruel of me to suggest that Martha go back to her shabby little shanty, or gaudily gilded mansion or whatever it may be, and stop poking her nose into my personal business but sometimes these Latinas just don't know when it's time to quit. They are not going to find any gold from Fort Knox here at our house. We never did that kind of investing so obviously there is no material reward to their relentless pursuit of gringos. It's so fakey how these Latinas pretend to be nice people and pretend to be friendly when actually they hate my guts and are only using me for their own personal gain, to establish their own careers all at my expense. I hate my life. This whole system stinks as far as I am concerned and I want my own life separate from these whiny high school Latinas where the only thing they will know about me is what I tell them at the high school reunion and nothing more, just like everybody else on the planet. High school is for studying and doing your homework, not for developing a spider web of worthless connections to the Chavez government.